Welcome to Mr. Kaplan's technology class! We will be using our time to learn about Internet safety, coding, STEM, and Internet research techniques. I look forward to working with each and every one of you. You can always reach me by e-mail and keep up to date with our class on Google Classroom and the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
**Parent/Teacher conferences will take place from 1:10-2:40pm on Wednesday, May 4. These conferences need to be scheduled and I will be reaching out to parents that I feel are in need of a conference via email and/or Google Voice text. Please let me know as soon as you can if you are able to attend the conference. If you would like to schedule a conference with me, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Class Rules and Regulations
1. Attendance to class is important, please report to the Google Meet every day and on time!
2. All grades are posted in Infinite Campus in a timely manner.
3. Late assignments will be accepted for partial credit if handed in before the end of the marking period.
4. I take notes throughout class in order to grade for participation. Distractions such as food, cell phones, etc. will be noted.
5. Headphones are encouraged if you share the work space with other people.
District Grading Scale
Homework & Participation: 5%
Formal/Informal Assessments: 65%