Dear Parents and Guardians -
From time to time, I will put information here for your use. If there is anything you want to see here, please contact me at email@example.com.
Hope you are having an awesome summer! See you in September.
Parents, please help your child succeed in school by making sure they are prepared for school each day.
Being prepared includes:
- making sure your child has breakfast each day at home.
- checking that all homework is completed and turned in.
- making sure that your child studies for tests or quizzes, and going over the material with them.
- having pens, pencils, notebooks, binders, folders, and other materials as needed, each and every day. I will be posting a list of needed materials.
- being dressed and ontime for each class, including homeroom.
Contact - the best way to get in touch with me is through email. Please give me time to respond, usually after school, as I am busy teaching classes during the school day.
My email address is - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anytime you want to know how your child is doing in my classes, please send me an email.
Information about the Parent Portal on the McGinnis Homepage - https://www.paps.net/Domain/10 .
I highly recommend signing up for this as you can view your child's grades on quizzes, tests, homework, classwork, and projects at any time, and see how they are doing and what their current average is in all classes.