7th Grade Math
Remote and In-Person Expectations
- Students need to arrive OR log on each day to homeroom by 8:01 AM. Students will be marked either late or absent if they do not arrive or are not logged in for homeroom.
- Be prepared and on time each day.
- No cell phones or electronic devices permitted during either remote or in-class instruction.
- Respect yourself and others both during virtual and in-class sessions
- Always do your best and take pride in your work.
Remote and In-Person Rules:
- Students must arrive/log in, on time daily since attendance will be taken each math block.
- If remote, tudents should be at a table, desk or somewhere suitable for their instruction and learning, NOT laying down on the couch.
- Students need to be dressed appropriately for class.
- Students must keep their cameras on and be visible during the entire remote instructional period. No avatars are allowed, and cameras should not be pointed to the ceiling.
- Students will not interrupt during remote OR live in-class sessions, while others are speaking or without permission.
- Students will not engage in name-calling or in the use of profanity during either virtual or in-class sessions.
- During live in-person sessions, students are expected to wear a mask, keep their hands to themselves, respect the property of others and follow social distancing protocols to the extent that is possible.
- During in-person sessions, students are not allowed out of their seats or out of the classroom without the proper permission.
Consequences are subject to teacher and administrative discretion: Possible consequences may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Verbal warning
- Phone call home, teacher detention before or after school when in school building, and possible conference with the guidance counselor.
- Phone call home, Loss of certain privileges (ability to work in groups, games, etc.)
- Parental notification (call home, requested parent conference) and administrative detention after school.
- Administrative notification
** Please do not hesitate to ask for help. It is your responsibility to seek out assistance if you run into roadblocks or would like additional feedback from me.