REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES:
To make art class both educational and enjoyable, a few procedures would greatly help us all.
* It is important that you use materials only as directed, taking care of these means more money for the new and interesting mediums to work with.
* Most important please reframe from talking when I am presenting a lesson or giving directions! It leaves more time or just doing at if you are courteous to your classmates and me.CLASSROOM RULESElectronic devises are only to be used with the teacher’s permission
- Be on time and be prepared for class
- Use appropriate and respectful language in the classroom at all times
- Respect school and other property at all times
- Classroom disruptions will not be tolerated at any time, then cameras in your computer must remain on and on mute unless directed by me during online instruction.
- Leave the class with permission only
● Be on time, prepared to learn, and do your timed journal exercises
● Complete assignments and do your “Do Now”
● Leave the class with permission only
● Raise your hand and wait until you are acknowledged by your teacher
● “To believe in yourself by knowing what you can do and to be able to communicate it”
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT ART GRADING
Classroom 35 %
Formal and Informal Assessments 60%
Homework 5%Final Grade: 100%
“THAT DOES WORK ON ME”
●Doing your work or helping others