Welcome to Mr. Kaplan's technology class! We will be using our time to learn about Internet safety, coding, STEM, and Internet research techniques. I look forward to working with each and every one of you. You can always reach me by e-mail and keep up to date with our class on Google Classroom and the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Obviously this year looks very different, but that will not discourage our knowledge and exploration of technology. My contact information is next to my picture.
Student Attendance Sign-In: https://www.paps.net/Page/21731
Google Classroom Codes & Schedule
5th Grade, ABC, Period 1.....erhpjl5 8:28-9:03
5th Grade, ABC, Period 2.....gbwxyz2 9:08-9:43
5th Grade, DEF, Period 1.....jix7wgj 8:28-9:03
5th Grade, DEF, Period 2.....lc7zbtk 9:08-9:43
6th Grade, ABC, Period 5....cz5gpah 10:28-11:03
6th Grade, ABC, Period 6....m4rbu2b 11:08-11:43
6th Grade, DEF, Period 5....mcddo2e 10:28-11:03
6th Grade, DEF, Period 6....oqmztkx 11:08-11:43
7th Grade, ABC, Period 3.....ckvnrkj 9:48-10:23
7th Grade, DEF, Period 3.....n32wuzp 9:48-10:23
8th Grade, ABC, Period 7.....2eazp2f 11:48-12:23
8th Grade, DEF, Period 7.....fhymplj 11:48-12:23
Class Rules and Regulations
1. Attendance to class is important, please report to the Google Meet every day and on time!
2. All grades are posted in Infinite Campus in a timely manner.
3. Late assignments will be accepted for partial credit if handed in before the end of the marking period.
4. I take notes throughout class in order to grade for participation. Distractions such as food, cell phones, etc. will be noted.
5. Headphones are encouraged if you share the work space with other people.
District Grading Scale
Homework & Participation: 5%
Formal/Informal Assessments: 65%