Central Registration Office
Welcome to the Central Registration Office!
Will be open as of Monday, March 5, 2018 for NEW to district students who reside in Perth Amboy.
Child must be five years old on or before October 15, 2018.Office Hours:Monday - Thursday8:30-11:30 AMBy Appointment OnlyAll NEW students (Kindergarten-Grade 12) to the Perth Amboy School DistrictMUST be admitted through the Central Registration Office ONLY. You MUST make an appointment. Please see the below information for required documents and procedures.Enrollment information for Preschool Students is available here.Mrs. Mary J. McAdam
Director of School Counseling & Related Services
Phone: (732) 376-6200 ext. 30-160
Ms. Linda Arocho - Administrative Assistant to MJ McAdam
Phone: (732) 376-6200 ext. 30-161Ms. Genesis Rodriguez - Central Admissions Office Secretary
Phone: (732) 376-6200 ext. 30-290
What to Do:
Please follow this convenient checklist below to improve your registration experience.
- Follow How to Schedule an Appointment below to request your appointment.
- Follow the What to Bring checklist below to find necessary documents required for registration.
- Print out needed registration forms and complete them before your appointment, if possible.
- Please bring ALL necessary documents to your appointment to avoid delaying registration. Any missing documentation will result in the need to reschedule your appointment.
How to Schedule an Appointment:
- Call the Central Admissions Office at (732) 376-6200 ext. 30-290.
What to Bring:
- Original Birth Certificate**
- Immunization Records/ Physical Form**
- Mandatory Physical Form Needed for Kindergarten**
- Parent/Guardian’s Photo ID**
- Residency Documentation**
- As proof of student residency, please provide ONE (1) document listed in category A and TWO (2) documents listed in Category B.
- Category A –One(1) of the following documents must be current:
- A notarized affidavit (Blue) from the owner of the home. (English - Spanish)
- If residing with another family who rent a home a notarized affidavit (Yellow) from the host family and their lease need to be provided. (English - Spanish)
- If residing with another family who are home owners a notarized affidavit (Yellow) from the host family and their deed need to be provided. (English - Spanish)
- If child (ren) is/are residing with someone other than the parent/guardian temporarily a notarized affidavit (pink) needs to be provided with the person’s lease or deed. (English - Spanish)
- *NOTE: Affidavits are only valid for one (1) year.
- Category B –Two(2) of the following documents that show your current address:
- Gas, electric, cable, phone or water bill dated within the past 30 days
- Payroll check/stub
- First class mail/letter from state or federal agency dated within the past 30 days
- Bank statement dated within the past 30 days
- Tax Bill
- Transfer Card or Withdrawal Form**
- Report Card
- Custody Documentation (If applicable)