10 Ways to Be a Great Student
1. Sign in and join the class every day.
2. Have your supplies ready.
3. Keep your materials organized.
4. Pay attention in class.
5. Complete assignments on time.
6. Follow directions.
7. Ask for help when you need it.
8. Participate in class activities.
9. Follow all school rules.
10. Always do your best.
Quote About Expections
I have no expectation of making a hit every time I come to bat. What I seek is the highest possible batting average.
Franklin D. Roosevelt