- Students are expected to be on time to class and prepared to work in a courteous manner.
- Bring your computer to school fully charged. Bring your notebook and pens/pencils.
- All work needs to be completed on time, late work will result in a grade reduction.
- Mistakes are a part of learning. Don’t give up and don’t leave questions blank.
Virtual Classroom Policies
Some important things to remember:
- Keep your camera on. This helps me to monitor your understanding. If possible, try to use a space where you won’t be disturbed or distracted.
- Proper language use. If you wouldn’t say it in the classroom in the school building, you shouldn’t say it during our virtual meetings.
- Mute your microphone unless you are speaking. Remember, we can hear what is happening around you. It is also helpful if you use headphones to prevent echoing.
- Utilizing chat features in a productive manner (to ask questions, provide responses when asked).
- Proper images for background: Remember, we can see what’s behind you. Make sure that anything behind you is appropriate.
- You want to have all of your materials in front of you: Pen/pencil and paper and any other items that might be necessary for the lesson. If you will need other materials, you will be notified in advance.
Google Meet Student Expectations