Ms. Schakia Arrington7th grade Language ArtsEx: email@example.comGreetings Students and Parents/Guardians! Welcome to 7th grade Language Arts!As you all know, we will begin the 2020-2021 school year remotely and will continue until November 18th. Remote learning will be challenging for all of us but we will survive!No matter the method, learning is still our #1 goal! Students will improve their reading and writing skills and participate in challenging, fun activities. Students will also build their confidence and participate in several public speaking projects. Get ready to work!In order to be successful this year, please note the following:
Google Classroom Codes:1st & 2nd period (327) x2jit7f5th & 6th period (344) e6aohcp7th & 8th period (221) huyhq66This is our new normal but we can do this. If you would like to contact me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.Ms. Arrington
- Students' cameras must remain on at all times. No avatars allowed or cameras pointed at the ceilings! Students will be able to create a blurred background.
- Students must keep themselves on mute unless speaking.
- Students must join the Google Meets on time. Tardiness is unacceptable and will not be tolerated!
- Parents should ensure that students are on time for meetings, visible on camera and completing assignments.
- Students should be reading outside of class for at least 30 minutes each night!
- Class assignments and due dates will be posted on this page.