Central Registration Office

  •  Welcome to the Central Registration Office! 
    Memo Posted 7/9/20 regarding transfers and registration:
    If you seek to transfer your child out of the Perth Amboy school district, please send an email to the school secretary who will create a “transfer card” for you.

    If you would like to enroll your child into a Perth Amboy district school, please email Maribel Falsone (marifalsone@paps.net) or Virginia Seijo (virgseijo@paps.net), and someone from Central Registration will get back to you shortly.

    Downloadable registration documents are available at the bottom of this page, but blank, paper registration forms are available at the following locations:


    When:​ Monday, Wednesday and Friday

    Time:​ Between the hours of 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM


    Perth Amboy High School - 300 Eagle Avenue

    Rose M. Lopez School - 435 Seaman Avenue

    Robert N. Wilentz School - 51 First Street


    All NEW students (Kindergarten-Grade 12) to the Perth Amboy School District 
    MUST be admitted through the Central Registration Office ONLY by contacting the above email addresses.
    Enrollment information for Preschool Students is available here.
    Mrs. Mary J. McAdam
    Director of School Counseling & Related Services
    Email:  marymcadam@paps.net
    Phone: (732) 376-6200 ext. 23-423
    Central Admissions Office Secretary
    Phone: (732) 376-6200 ext. 30-290
  • Central Registration Office
    Administration Building 
    178 Barracks Street
    Perth Amboy, NJ 08861 
    To find driving directions, please click here.

  • What to Do:

    Please follow this convenient checklist below to improve your registration experience. 

    1. Follow How to Schedule an Appointment below to request your appointment.
    2. Follow the What to Bring checklist below to find necessary documents required for registration.
    3. Print out needed registration forms and complete them before your appointment, if possible.
    4. Please bring ALL necessary documents to your appointment to avoid delaying registration. Any missing documentation will result in the need to reschedule your appointment. 

  • How to Schedule an Appointment:

    •  Call the Central Admissions Office at (732) 376-6200 ext. 30-290.

  • What to Bring:


    1. Original Birth Certificate**
    2. Immunization Records/ Physical Form**
    3. Mandatory Physical Form Needed for Kindergarten**
    4. Parent/Guardian’s Photo ID**
    5. Residency Documentation**
      • As proof of student residency, please provide ONE (1) document listed in category A and TWO (2) documents listed in Category B.
        • Category A –One(1) of the following documents must be current:
          • Deed
          • Lease
          • A notarized affidavit (Blue) from the owner of the home. (English - Spanish)
            • If residing with another family who rent a home a notarized affidavit (Yellow) from the host family and their lease need to be provided. (English - Spanish)
            • If residing with another family who are home owners a notarized affidavit (Yellow) from the host family and their deed need to be provided. (English - Spanish)
            • If child (ren) is/are residing with someone other than the parent/guardian temporarily a notarized affidavit (pink) needs to be provided with the person’s lease or deed. (English - Spanish)
            •  *NOTE: Affidavits are only valid for one (1) year.
        • Category B –Two(2) of the following documents that show your current address: 
          • Gas, electric, cable, phone or water bill dated within the past 30 days
          • Payroll check/stub
          • First class mail/letter from state or federal agency dated within the past 30 days
          • Bank statement dated within the past 30 days
          • Tax Bill
    6. Transfer Card or Withdrawal Form**
    7. Report Card
    8. Custody Documentation (If applicable)