Central Registration Office
Welcome to the Central Registration Office!ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE BEING DONE ONLINE.If you seek to transfer your child out of the Perth Amboy school district, please contact your child's school.
If you would like to enroll your child into a Perth Amboy district school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone from Central Registration will get back to you shortly.
Downloadable registration documents are available at the bottom of this page, but blank, paper registration forms are available at all elementary schools.All NEW students (Preschool-Grade 12) to the Perth Amboy School DistrictMUST be admitted through the Central Registration Office ONLY by contacting the above email addresses.Mrs. Mary J. McAdam
Director of School Counseling & Related Services
Phone: (732) 376-6200 ext. 23-423Central Registration Office Secretary
Phone: (732) 376-6200 ext. 30-290Fax: (732) 638-1012
What to Email:
- District Registration Forms
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records/ Physical Form
- Mandatory Physical Form Needed for Kindergarten
- Parent/Guardian’s Photo ID**
- Residency Documentation**
- As proof of student residency, please provide ONE (1) document listed in category A and TWO (2) documents listed in Category B.
- Category A –One(1) of the following documents must be current:
- A notarized affidavit (Blue) from the owner of the home. (English - Spanish)
- If residing with another family who rent a home a notarized affidavit (Yellow) from the host family and their lease need to be provided. (English - Spanish)
- If residing with another family who are home owners a notarized affidavit (Yellow) from the host family and their deed need to be provided. (English - Spanish)
- If child (ren) is/are residing with someone other than the parent/guardian temporarily a notarized affidavit (pink) needs to be provided with the person’s lease or deed. (English - Spanish)
- *NOTE: Affidavits are only valid for one (1) year.
- Category B –Two(2) of the following documents that show your current address:
- Gas, electric, cable, phone or water bill dated within the past 30 days
- Payroll check/stub
- First class mail/letter from state or federal agency dated within the past 30 days
- Bank statement dated within the past 30 days
- Tax Bill
- Transfer Card or Withdrawal Form
- Report Card
- Custody Documentation (If applicable)