Office of Special Funded Programs
To provide technical assistance and leadership in relation to programs and plans that are federally funded and/or mandated to ensure that funding guidelines are being met and that implemented programs are helping to increase the academic achievement of all students.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical assistance to our K-12 schools in the planning, development and management of federally funded programs, to provide assistance to both public and nonpublic schools in the implementation of approved funded programs, to ensure program compliance with guidelines, standards, requirements, provisions and mandates of approved grants and to disseminate information on funded programs and provide staff development on current issues/problems within funded programs and the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
Parents are an important part of the Title I team! Be Active in your Title I School!
- Attend Back-to-School Nights, Annual Title I Meetings and events, parent-teacher conferences and family literacy and math nights.
- Remember to communicate with your child’s teacher(s) regularly.
- Ensure that your child is getting enough sleep, eating properly and doing homework.
- Attendance is a crucial component of your child’s education. Ensure that your child attends school every day and on time.
For more information about federal funded programs and Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) regulations you can visit the following websites: