P-EBT Benefits

  • Please find the following resources regarding P-EBT Benefits:


    Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/njsnap/pebt.shtml


    For additional information regarding the benefits, parents and guardians can contact Human Services:

    Via Phone: 1-833-581-2214 

    Via Phone: 1-800-997-3333

    Via Internet: https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/njsnap/home/contactus.shtml


    To confirm if a student was submitted to the state, parents and guardians can contact PAPS at marirojas@paps.net.


    What if my address changed?

    If you have mail forwarded to your new address, please allow additional time to receive your P-EBT card in the mail. If you do not have mail forwarding, please contact your local county board of social services for a replacement card. There may be a fee to replace the card.


    Middlesex County Board of Social Services
    181 How Lane
    PO Box 509
    New Brunswick, NJ 08903
    (732) 745-3500
    Fax: (732) 745-4558
    Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:15 PM M-F

    Visit the NJSNAP.gov and click on “Learn More” on the P-EBT Food Assistance for Children slide for additional information and frequently asked questions.