Activities to do at home
1, Read books about wheels.
- Freight Train by: D. Crews
- The School Bus by: D. Crews
- The Bus For Us by: S. Bloom
- Write both first and last names.
- Make patterns with your child using things found in the home. Encourage them to make it and extend it.
- Take a ball and roll it back and forth counting each roll.
- Imagine you are bus driver and drive your family to school.
- Gather a bunch of different objects and sort them by color, size, shape, etc.
The link below provides many free website access in case students need to be at home for any length of time. They are not all appropriate for PreK.
This website contains the paper given out on Friday.