Welcome to Mrs. Salazar's Class! Please head over to my Google Site for more information.Contact me:
- Email: email@example.com
- Google classroom comments (students only)
- Remind - get alerts for what’s happening in class, or ask for help! (Parents and students welcome)
Talk live: Schedule a Google Meet appointment with me through my Google Calendar here. Select any available appointment and access the Google Meet link during your appointment slot.Important Links:
- My Google Site.
- Keep an eye on your grade with Infinite Campus! There's an app, too, so you can get alerts every time I put in a new grade. Parents: if you're not signed up for the parent portal, please contact the main office!!!
- See what's going on in the class with Google Classroom. You MUST sign in with your school email address!
- Geometry CP - Period 2 - iffv7yj
- College Math - Period 4 - kk3r6uc
- Geometry CP - Period 5 - e5vgv6n
- Geometry H - Period 7 - s6e44qa
- College Math - Period 8 - henoq5r
- Geometry CP Classes - Text @salageo to the number 81010 or click here
- Geometry CP Classes - Text @salageoh to the number 81010 or click here
- College Math Classes - Text @salacm to the number 81010 or click here
- Class IG - This is mostly for general school stuff (like spirit days or sharing out major building announcements). Occasionally I also share math jokes and photos of my kids doing toddler-math :)
Most of my classes are part of the Communications Academy: Check out more information here! Because Geometry is a core class, there isn't a huge difference between my academy classes and those outside the academy, but I may assign some projects related to media and communications. Some projects are done in conjunction with other academy classes, but I try to give my non-academy classes the same grade opportunities as my academy classes wherever possible.