Welcome to Mrs. Salazar's Class! Please head over to my Google Site for more information.Office hours / Contact me:In writing - Message me any time, and I will respond when I'm available. I try to respond quickly before 5pm on school days, but responses may take until the end of the next school day.
- Email: email@example.com
- Google classroom comments (students only)
- Remind - get alerts for what’s happening in class, or ask for help! (Parents and students welcome)
Talk live: Schedule a Google Meet appointment with me through my Google Calendar here. Select any available appointment and access the Google Meet link during your appointment slot.Important Links:
- My Google Site.
- Keep an eye on your grade with Infinite Campus! There's an app, too, so you can get alerts every time I put in a new grade. Parents: if you're not signed up for the parent portal, please contact the main office!!!
- See what's going on in the class with Google Classroom. You MUST sign in with your school email address! You should already have been invited to the class. If not, please contact me by email or remind.
- Geometry Classes - Text @salageo to the number 81010 to sign up for Remind, or click here, so you can get alerts for what’s happening in class, or ask for help! (Parents and students welcome)
- Test Skills Classes - Text @salaskills to the number 81010 to sign up for Remind, or click here, so you can get alerts for what’s happening in class, or ask for help! (Parents and students welcome)
- Class IG - This is mostly for general school stuff (like spirit days or sharing out major building announcements). Occasionally I also share math jokes and photos of my kid doing toddler-math :)
Most of my 2020-2021 school year classes are part of the Communications Academy: Check out more information here! Because Geometry is a core class, there isn't a huge difference between my academy classes and those outside the academy, but I may assign some projects related to media and communications. Some projects are done in conjunction with other academy classes, but I try to give my non-academy classes the same grade opportunities as my academy classes wherever possible.
There is a summer packet. It's required for ALL Geometry students this year (Honors and CP). You can find it here, as well as in our Google Classroom:
When I have class:
- Period 1 (Geo H)
- Period 2 (Test Skills)
Period 3 (Geo H)
- Period 4 (Geo CP)
- Period 7 (Geo CP)
- Period 9 (Geo H)