Department of Special Services email address firstname.lastname@example.orgMy Google Classroom codes are the following:period 1Berrios & Jacobs Eng2 robvxg2period4Berrios Eng2okdztdsperiod5Jacobs/Berrios Eng2n62hcyeperiod6 Eng2i4omq3rperiod 8/9 ESL 342zloqw
The new requirements for graduation as per the letter from the principal/DOE include the following: passing PARCC
- Class of 2020-First Pathway ELA Take and Pass PARCC ELA Grade 10>=750(level 4)or
- Second Pathway-PARCC ELA Grade111.=725(level3) or SAT Reading Test or ACT Reading or ACT PLAN Reading** or Accuplacer Write Placer or Accuplacer WritePlacer ESL or PSAT10 reading or PSAT/NMSQT Reading or ACT Aspire reading** or ASVAB-AFQT Composite
- Third Pathway-Meet the criteria of the NJDOE Portfolio Appeal for ELA (only if students takes all PARCC tests associated with HS level courses for which they were eligible & receive valid scores)
- Math Requirements first Pathway- Take/Pass PARCC Algebra I.=750(level4)
- Math Pathway Two-PARCC Geometry.=725(level3) or AlgebraII.=725(level3) or SAT Math test or ACT or ACT PLAN Math** or
- Accuplacer Elementary algebra or PSAT/NMSQT Math or ACT Aspire Math** or ASVAB-AFQT Composite
- CLASS of 2021-First Pathway-Take and Pass ELA Grade 10.=750(level 4)
- Second Pathway-Meet the criteria of the NJDOE Portfolio appeal for ELA
- Math Criteria-First Pathwway-ELA-Take and Pass PARCC AlgebraI.=750(level 4)**
- Math Pathway Two-Meet the cirteria of the NJDOE Portfolio Appeal for Math (this is only eligible if a student takes all PARCC tests associated with HS level courses for which they were eligible*
- Guidance counselors are meeting with your children regarding these changes. You may call them or the principal if you have any questions.
This year my schedule (as of 9/6/19) is: English2 and ELA/ESL. I look forward to working with your children. Please feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions: email@example.com.
Please note: The new graduation requirements are included on the PAHS homepage under "new graduation requirements." Please click on the link and read the letter from the principal. It is written in English and Spanish. You may want to check with guidance and the NJDOE website for updated information on graduation requirements as they may have changed for this year.